Sunday 13 June 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rex Everhart and Knut Nordahl.
The Mollycoddle, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1920 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Rex Everhart: Watseka Actor.
- Knut Nordahl: Sweden -- Soccer player (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Desire Keteleer: Belgium sport Champion.
- Ren? Lesoin: Marchiennes physician.
- Eiji Okada: Actor (Traffic Jam, Yakuza, Ugly American).
- Rolf Huisgen: German chemist and academic.
- Iosif Vorovich: Russian mathematician and engineer (d. 2001).
- Hector Rodriguez: Baseball Player.
- Essad Pasja: Albanian military man / minister, murdered at peace confer.
- Post Office says children could not be sent by parcel post