Tuesday 1 June 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 1, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include R Hansberger and Jean Duplay.
The Mollycoddle, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 1 June 1920 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
- R Hansberger: American business executive, President and Chairman of Boise Cascade Corporation from 1956 according to a company history (some sources give 1957).
- Jean Duplay: Nice physician.
- Robert Clarke: American actor and producer (d. 2005).
- RKSV Volendam soccer team forms in Volendam
- Adolfo de la Huerta becomes President of Mexico.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Afghanistan - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Daddy, You've Been a Mother to Me - Henry Burr