Monday 14 June 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Albert R Shiely Jr and Helmer-Rayner Sinisalo.
The Mollycoddle, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1920 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
Famous Birthdays:14 June
- Max Weber: German sociologist, philosopher, and political economist who profoundly influenced social theory, social research, and the discipline of sociology itself.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Irene - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- He Went in Like a Lion and Came out Like a Lamb - Billy Murray
- Hold Me - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Rose of Washington Square - Kentucky Serenaders