Monday 4 June 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gordon Waller and Anthony Braxton.
Bedside Manner, directed by Andrew L. Stone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1945!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1945 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Gordon Waller: Scotland, United Kingdom -- Singer (Peter & Gordon-World Without Love).
- Anthony Braxton: American composer, musician, and philosopher.
- Ivan "Ironman" Stewart Mickey Thompson off-road champion (1983: 1984, 1990).
- Margaret Impert in Horseheads: New York, USA; actress (Maggie, Spencer's Pilots).
- Daniel Topolski: Writer / photographer / rowing coach.
- Georg Kaiser: German dramatist, primarily seen as an expressionist playwright.
- 6th Marine division occupies Orokoe Peninsula Okinawa
- US, Russia, England and France agree to split occupied Germany
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bell Bottom Trousers - Kay Kyser & His Orchestra
- The More I See You - Dick Haymes