Thursday 14 June 1945
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 14, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jörg Immendorff and Rod Argent.
Murder, He Says, directed by George Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1945!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1945 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Jörg Immendorff: German artist, a painter, sculptor, stage designer and art professor.
- Whitley Strieber: Writer.
- Rod Argent: English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Zombies and Argent).
- Carlos Reichenbach: Brazilian director and producer (d. 2012).
- Marilyn Schreffler: American voice actor (d. 1988).
- Richard Stebbins: American sprinter and educator.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bing Crosby - Baia
- There! I've Said it Again - Jimmy Dorsey & His Orchestra v Teddy Walters