Thursday 7 June 1945
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 7, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wolfgang Schüssel and Bernard Favre (director).
Conflict, directed by Curtis Bernhardt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 June 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 June 1945!
Which were the important events of 7 June 1945 ?
- Luciana, virgin, martyr [WTS (Bruges)]
- Blessed Maria Theresia of Soubiran (died 1889)
- Saint Procopius [PCP (Paris), as Proces]
- Saint Wulstan, bishop of Worcester, confessor (Translation day)
- Malta - Sette giugno - Riot in Malta that began the road to self government and then independence.
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2007)
- Colman, bishop of Dromore [BLS]
- Saint Godoald, bishop, confessor
- Norway - Union Dissolution Day, observing the 1905 decision to dissolve the Union between Sweden and Norway.
- Saint Maximinus, bishop of Aix, confessor
- Roman Empire - first day of the Vestalia (penus vestae) in honor of Vesta.
- Saint Robert, abbot of Chichester
- Blessed Robert, abbot of Newminster, Northumberland
- saint Servatius, bishop, confessor or martyr (Translation day)
- Blessed Paul, bishop of Constantinople, martyr
- Blessed Meriadec, bishop (of Vannes
- Blessed Godeschalc, prince of the Vandals, martyr
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop, confessor
- Blessed Anna of St. Bartholomaeus (died 1626)
- Blessed Willibald
- Wolfgang Schüssel: Austrian People's Party politician.
- Bernard Favre (director)
- David Bonior: Politician.
- Allen Boyd: Politician.
- Wolfgang Schussel: Chancellor of Austria.
- Gilles Marotte: Canadian ice hockey player (Born 1945).
- King Haakon VII of Norway returns with his family to Oslo after five years in exile.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bell Bottom Trousers - Kay Kyser & His Orchestra
- The More I See You - Dick Haymes