Wednesday 20 June 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anne Murray and Jean-Claude Izzo.
The French Way, directed by Jacques de Baroncelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1945!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1945 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Anne Murray: Canadian-American contemporary pop and country singer who has won a string of awards along with ten No.
- Jean-Claude Izzo: French poet, playwright, screenwriter, and novelist who achieved sudden fame in the mid-1990s with the publication of his three neo-noir crime novels Total Chaos, Chourmo, and Solea (widely known as the Marseilles Trilogy), featuring as protagonist ex-cop Fabio Montale, and set in the author's native city of Marseille.
- David S Monson: (Rep-R-Utah, 1985- ).
- John McCook in Ventura California USA actor (Codename: Firefox, The Bold and the Beautiful).
- Tobias Wolff: Writer.
- John Barr: Scottish owner of a butcher shop in Wishaw, popular and successful in that it supplied meats to Scotmid (Co-op).
- James F Buchli in New Rockford: North Dakota, USA; US Marine Corp/astronaut (STS 51C, 61A, 29, 48).
- Aung San Suu Kyi: Activist.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bell Bottom Trousers - Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians
- I Should Care - Frank Sinatra