Wednesday 5 September 1956
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 5, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pier Pelicci and Roine Stolt.
In UK Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
Attack, directed by Robert Aldrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Arthritis And Common Sense by Dale Alexander was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Black Tulip.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 September 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1956!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1956 ?
- Pier Pelicci: Italian physician and scientist.
- Roine Stolt: Swedish singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (The Flower Kings Kaipa Transatlantic and The Tangent).
- Ann McLane Kuster: Politician.
- Sandra Guiboard at US Air Force Base: German Federal Republic; actress (Donna - One Life to Live).
- Marcello Cesena: Italian actor, director, screenwriter, producer and television and cinema writer.
- 20 die in a train crash in Springer, New Mexico, USA.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) - Doris Day
- Anne Shelton - Lay Down Your Arms
- Rockin' Through The Rye - Bill Haley & His Comets
- Teenagers featuring Frankie Lymon - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
- Tony Martin - Walk Hand In Hand
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?