Tuesday 11 September 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Silver RavenWolf and Tony Gilroy.
In UK Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
Lust for Life, directed by Vincente Minnelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Conflict.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1956!
Which were the important events of 11 September 1956 ?
- Silver RavenWolf: American New Age, Magic and Witchcraft author and lecturer who focuses on Neo-Wicca.
- Tony Gilroy: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Billy Bishop: Canadian fighter pilot (Born 1894).
- Cin Red Frank Robinson ties rookie record with his 38th HR
- Vladimir Kuts runs world record 10k (28:42.8)
- Yanks Yogi Berra ties career record for HRs (236) by a catcher
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 September 1956
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?