Tuesday 11 September 1956US date format: 9/11/1956, UK date format: 11/9/1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 11, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tony Gilroy and Adriane Lenox.
In UK Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Wagon, directed by Delmer Daves, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Birth Of Britain by Winston S. Churchill was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Noah's Ark.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 September 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1956!
Which were the important events of 11 September 1956 ?
- Tony Gilroy: American director producer and...
- Adriane Lenox: Actress.
- Silver RavenWolf: American New Age, Magic and Witchcraft...
- Billy Bishop: Canadian fighter pilot (Born 1894).
- Vladimir Kuts runs world record 10k (28:42.8)
- Yanks Yogi Berra ties career record for HRs (236) by a catcher
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) - Doris Day
- Anne Shelton - Lay Down Your Arms
- Rockin' Through The Rye - Bill Haley & His Comets
- Teenagers featuring Frankie Lymon - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
- Tony Martin - Walk Hand In Hand
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?