Tuesday 11 September 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tony Gilroy and Silver RavenWolf.
In UK Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
Lust for Life, directed by Vincente Minnelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Profiles In Courage by John F. Kennedy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Conflict.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1956!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 11 September 1956 ?
- Tony Gilroy: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Silver RavenWolf: American New Age, Magic and Witchcraft author and lecturer who focuses on Neo-Wicca.
- Billy Bishop: Canadian fighter pilot (Born 1894).
- Cin Red Frank Robinson ties rookie record with his 38th HR
- Vladimir Kuts runs world record 10k (28:42.8)
- Yanks Yogi Berra ties career record for HRs (236) by a catcher
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?