Monday 10 September 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 10, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Johnny Fingers and Johnny Hickman.
In UK Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Wagon, directed by Delmer Daves, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Guestward Ho! by Patrick Dennis and Barbara Hooton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Noah's Ark.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 September 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1956!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1956 ?
- Johnny Fingers: Irish musician The Boomtown Rats.
- Johnny Hickman: American musician.
- Erick Zonca: French film director.
- Louisville Ky public schools integrates
- WSYE (now WETM) TV chan 18 in Elmira-Corning, New York (NBC) 1st broadcast
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) - Doris Day
- Anne Shelton - Lay Down Your Arms
- Rockin' Through The Rye - Bill Haley & His Comets
- Teenagers featuring Frankie Lymon - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
- Tony Martin - Walk Hand In Hand
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?