Sunday 6 January 1918, EpiphanyUS date format: 1/6/1918, UK date format: 6/1/1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 6, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Buddy Weed and Caspar MB "Cas" Baas.
Seven Keys to Baldpate, directed by Hugh Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 January 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 1918!
Which were the important events of 6 January 1918 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
- Buddy Weed: Ossining, New York -- Pianist (Penthouse...
- Caspar MB "Cas" Baas: Dutch actor / playwright / director...
- Eugene Locke: American lawyer, businessman,...
- Georg F L P Cantor German mathematician collection: dies at age 72.
- Georg Cantor: German mathematician who is best known...
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Don't Know Where I'm Going But I'm On My Way - Peerless Quartet
- Over There - Prince's Orchestra
- Sailin' Away On the Henry Clay - Victor Military Band