Sunday January 06, 1918, Epiphany
US date format: 1/6/1918, UK date format: 6/1/1918
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 6, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Lloyd George (Liberal), Pope Benedict XV was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Buddy Weed and Caspar MB "Cas" Baas.
Seven Keys to Baldpate, directed by Hugh Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 06, 1918?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- See more
- Georg F L P Cantor German mathematician collection: dies at age 72.
- Georg Cantor: German mathematician who is best known...
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 06, 1918?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Victor Military Band - Sailin' Away On the Henry Clay
- Prince's Orchestra - Over There
- Peerless Quartet - I Don't Know Where I'm Going But I'm On My Way