Monday 6 February 1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mike Farrell and Jean Beaudin.
Six-Gun Rhythm, directed by Sam Newfield, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Vine Street.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1939!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1939 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Mike Farrell: American actor, screenwriter, producer and director.
- Mike Farrell in Saint Paul: Minnesota, USA; actor (BJ Honeycutt - MASH, Battered).
- Jean Beaudin: Canadian director and screenwriter.
- Orlando Parga: Puerto Rican journalist and politician.
- Jair Rodrigues: Brazilian singer (d. 2014).
- Spanish government flees to France.