Monday 6 May 1918US date format: 5/6/1918, UK date format: 6/5/1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stephen F Keating and Sydney Chatton.
The Non-Stop Kid, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1918 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag - Oscar Seagle & Columbia Stellar Quartet
- In the Land O Yamo Yamo - Van & Schenck