Wednesday 6 October 1920US date format: 10/6/1920, UK date format: 6/10/1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 6, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Père Michel Jaouen and Jacqueline Pagnol.
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 October 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1920 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Snoops, the Lawyer - Eddie Cantor
- Manyana - Prince's Orchestra
- After You Get What You Want, You Don't Want It - Van & Schenck