Monday 6 October 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 6, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Donald Pleasence .
The Four Seasons, directed by Alan Alda, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 October 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1919 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
- Stambuliski becomes Premier of Bulgaria
- White Sox catcher Ray Schalk is 2nd man ejected from a World Series
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Put Up the Kitchen Stove - Cal Stewart & Ada Jones
- Take Your Girlie to the Movies (If You Can't Make Love At Home) - Irving Kaufman