Sunday 12 February 1939
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 12, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierrette Bres and Ray Manzarek.
Six-Gun Rhythm, directed by Sam Newfield, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Vine Street.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 February 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1939!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1939 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Pierrette Bres
- Ray Manzarek: American musician, famous as the key boarder with the rock group "The Doors.
- Leon Kass: Educator.
- John D Hancock: Actor / director (Black Marble, Traxx, Houston Knights).
- Yael Dayan: Israeli politician and author.
- Akbar Adibi: Iranian engineer and academic (d. 2000).