Friday 7 November 1941
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Angelo Scola and Ernest Moutoussamy.
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while Random Harvest by James Hilton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 7 November 1941 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Angelo Scola: Italian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Cardinal.
- Ernest Moutoussamy
- Madeline Gins: American poet and architect (d. 2014).
- Albin Zollinger: Swiss Poet / Author (Das Gewitter), dies at 46.
- British air attack on Berlin, Mannheim and Ruhrgebied
- World War II: Soviet hospital ship Armenia is sunk by German planes while evacuating refugees and wounded military and staff of several Crimean hospitals. It is estimated that over 5,000 people died in the sinking.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?