Wednesday 26 November 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 26, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include agnès b and Jeff Torborg.
The Wolf Man, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 November 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1941 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- agnès b
- Percy Sledge: Musician.
- Jeff Torborg: Baseball player.
- Agnès B: French fashion designer.
- Susanne Marsee: American soprano and educator.
- British North African Commandant General Cunningham lay-offs
- British troops conquer Belhamed, Sidi Rezegh and El Duda
- Japanese carrier force left its base and moves east toward Pearl Harbor
- Amateur tennis champion Bobby Riggs turns pro.
- Lebanon gains independence from France.
- A group of young men stop traffic on U.S. Highway 99 south of Yreka, California, handing out fliers proclaiming the establishment of the State of Jefferson.
- WWII: Germans reach their closest approach to Moscow. They are subsequently frozen by cold weather and attacks by the Soviets.