Sunday 23 November 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 23, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Franco Nero and Tom Conti.
Sullivan's Travels, directed by Preston Sturges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 November 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1941 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Franco Nero: Italian leading man in international films whose films included "Camelot," 1967, "The Virgin and the Gypsy," 1970 and "Pope Joan," 1972.
- Tom Conti: Actor.
- Alan Mullery: English footballer and manager.
- German troops conquer Klin, at NW of Moscow