Friday 14 November 1941
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hermanus J Kriel .
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingwa was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 14 November 1941 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Hermanus J Kriel: South African Minister of Planning (1989- ).
- Governor-General Wouters of Dutch Antilles refuses Jews refugees
- World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal sinks due to torpedo damage from U-81 sustained on November 13.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?