Monday 17 November 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gene Clark and Peter Hoagland.
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while The Sun Is My Undoing by Marguerite Steen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 17 November 1941 ?
- Slovakia - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day commemorating the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
- Life Day
- International Students Day
- R.C. Saints - Elisabeth of Hungary; Gregory of Tours; Hilda of Whitby; Hugh of Lincoln
- Also see November 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Gene Clark: Los Angeles, California -- Rock vocalist / guitarist (Byrds).
- Peter Hoagland: (Rep-D-Nebraska).
- Jacques Maillot: French entrepreneur, the founder of "Nouvelles Frontières," one of Europe's largest travel agencies, on 2 October 1967.
- Earnest Udet: German General / head air pioneer, commits suicide.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?