Monday 10 November 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rochelle Gordon and John Geoghegan.
Marry the Boss's Daughter, directed by Thornton Freeland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1941 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Rochelle Gordon: American astrologer, the former editor of "Horoscope Guide," commencing as editor of "Body, Mind and Spirit" magazine in July 1993.
- John Geoghegan: American soldier and Silver Star recipient (d. 1965).
- In a speech at the Mansion House in London, Winston Churchill promises, quotshould the United States become involved in war with Japan, the British declaration will follow within the hour.quot