Monday 8 January 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 8, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Susan Watkins and Kevin Conneff.
A Song to Remember, directed by Charles Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 January 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1945 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- Susan Watkins: American writer who was stated by Jane Roberts to be one of her many "Soul Counterparts.
- Kevin Conneff
- Kathleen Noone: American actress.
- Kadir Topbas: Turkish politician.
- John Peters: rock drummer (Harpers Bizarre).
- Nancy Bond: American author and academic.
- Kadir Topbaş: Turkish architect and politician 31st Mayor of Istanbul.
- Jeannie Lewis: Australian actress and singer.
- Kojo Nnamdi: Guyanese-born American radio host.
- Youth for Christ organizes
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive - Johnny Mercer & Pied Pipers
- You Always Hurt the One You Love - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra
- Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra - Always