Monday 22 January 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Cristofer and Rodney Stuart.
Objective, Burma!, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching La piste aux étoiles (1945 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1945 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Michael Cristofer: American playwright, filmmaker and actor.
- Rodney Stuart: American photographer, teacher, curator and art consultant.
- Arthur Beetson: Australian rugby league footballer and coach.
- Jophery Brown: American baseball player actor and stuntman (d. 2014).
- Jean-Pierre Nicolas: French race car driver and manager.
- Burma highway reopens
- Heavy US air raid on Okinawa, Japan.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 January 1945
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- There Goes That Song Again - Billy Butterfield & His Orchestra (Vocal Margaret Whiting)
- Kate Smith - Don't Fence Me In
- Don't Fence Me In - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive - Artie Shaw & His Orchestra
- Kay Kyser & His Orchestra - There Goes That Song Again
- Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians - Always
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?