Monday 22 January 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 22, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rodney Stuart and Michael Cristofer.
Roughly Speaking, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 January 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1945 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Michael Cristofer: American playwright, filmmaker and actor.
- Rodney Stuart: American photographer, teacher, curator and art consultant.
- Arthur Beetson: Australian rugby league footballer and coach.
- Jophery Brown: American baseball player actor and stuntman (d. 2014).
- Jean-Pierre Nicolas: French race car driver and manager.
- Burma highway reopens
- Heavy US air raid on Okinawa, Japan.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Perry Como - I Dream Of You
- Harry James & His Orchestra - I'm Beginning To See The Light
- Bing Crosby - Evelina
- Cocktails For Two - Spike Jones & His City Slickers
- Frank Sinatra - I Dream Of You