Monday 29 January 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 29, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tom Selleck and Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta.
The House of Fear, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 January 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1945 ?
- Tom Selleck: American actor, a veteran of 50 commercials before his film debut in 1970, and best known for starring in his hit series, "Magnum P.I.
- Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta
- Tom Selleck in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actor (Lance White - The Rockford Files, Magnum P.I.
- James Nicholson: British Member of Parliament.
- Jim Nicholson: Irish farmer and politician.
- Ibrahim Keïta: Malian academic and politician Prime Minister of Mali.
- Donna Marie Caponi Young in Detroit: Michigan, USA; LPGA golfer (US Open 1969, 1970).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- The Three Caballeros - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters
- Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night of the Week) - Frank Sinatra
- I'm Beginning To See The Light - Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra
- A Little on the Lonely Side - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
- Don't Fence Me In - Horace Heidt & His Orchestra
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters