Sunday 7 January 1945, Orthodox ChristmasUS date format: 1/7/1945, UK date format: 7/1/1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 7, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include David Spangler and Tony Conigliaro.
The Great Flamarion, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 January 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1945 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- David Spangler: American writer and mystic, a "conscious...
- Tony Conigliaro: American athlete, pro baseball player...
- Dick Marty: Swiss lawyer and politician.
- Gilles Marotte: French Canadian ice hockey player (d....
- Raila Odinga: Kenyan engineer and politician 2nd Prime...
- Lord Haw-Haw reports total German victory at Ardennen.
- World War II: British General Bernard Montgomery holds a press conference in which he claims credit for victory in the Battle of the Bulge.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Andrews Sisters - Rum and Coca-Cola
- And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine - Ella Fitzgerald
- I Dream Of You - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
- Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral - Charlie Spivak