Tuesday 2 January 1945
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 2, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Paje and Santo Versace.
The Great Flamarion, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 January 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1945 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
- Michel Paje
- Santo Versace: Italian entrepreneur and noted family, the brother of Gianni Versace.
- Slobodan Praljak
- Jean-Bernard Hebey: French art collector, and radio and television presenter.
- Claude Raffy: France sport Champion.
- Kentucky begins 130 home basketball game win streak, ends in 1955
- Allied air raid on Neurenberg.
- Radio Orange ends cooperation at Liese-Aktion.
- World War II: Nuremberg (in German, Nurnberg) is severely bombed by Allied forces
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Andrews Sisters - Rum and Coca-Cola
- And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine - Ella Fitzgerald
- I Dream Of You - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
- Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral - Charlie Spivak