Thursday 10 July 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 10, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alain Krivine and Robert Pine in Scarsdale.
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1941 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Alain Krivine: French politician, a leader of the Trotskyist movement in France.
- Robert Pine in Scarsdale: New York, USA; actor (Joe Getraer - CHiPs).
- David G Hartwell: American editor and anthologist.
- Jake Eberts: Canadian film producer (d. 2012).
- Pyotr Ilyich Klimuk: Poland -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 13, 18B, 30).
- Robert Pine: American actor and director.
- Ian Whitcomb: England, United Kingdom -- Rocker (You Turn Me On).
- David Hartwell: American anthologist author and critic (d. 2016).
- In Black Moshannon Park, Pennsylvania, USA, a meteorite falls to the ground without causing harm or damage.