Thursday 10 July 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pyotr Ilyich Klimuk and Robert Pine in Scarsdale.
Sergeant York, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1941 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Pyotr Ilyich Klimuk: Poland -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 13, 18B, 30).
- Robert Pine in Scarsdale: New York, USA; actor (Joe Getraer - CHiPs).
- David G Hartwell: American editor and anthologist.
- Alain Krivine: French politician, a leader of the Trotskyist movement in France.
- Jake Eberts: Canadian film producer (d. 2012).
- David Hartwell: American anthologist author and critic (d. 2016)
- Robert Pine: American actor and director
- Ian Whitcomb: England, United Kingdom -- Rocker (You Turn Me On)
- In Black Moshannon Park, Pennsylvania, USA, a meteorite falls to the ground without causing harm or damage.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 July 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?