Wednesday 10 June 1942US date format: 6/10/1942, UK date format: 10/6/1942
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 10, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Chantal Goya and Preston Manning.
Rubber Racketeers, directed by Harold Young, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 June 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1942!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1942 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Chantal Goya: Vietnamese-French singer and actress.
- Preston Manning: Canadian politician.
- Janet Vogel: Rocker (Skyliners).
- Gordon Burns: Irish gameshow host and television...
- Arthur Hamilton: Lord Hamilton Scottish lawyer and judge.
- Jean Van Royen: Secretary-General of Concentration Camp...
- Massacre at Lidice (Czechoslovakia), Gestapo kills 173
- Nazis burn village of Lidice Bohemia, as reprisal of killing Heydrich
- World War II: Nazis burn the Czech village of Lidice in reprisal for the killing of Reinhard Heydrich.