Thursday 3 June 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Iris Meredith and Leo Gorcey.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1915 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Iris Meredith: Sioux City, Iowa -- Actress (Son of Davy Crockett).
- Leo Gorcey: NYC, New York -- Actor (Mannequin, Road to Zanzibar).
- Mexican Revolution: Troops of Obregon and Villa clash at León: Obregon loses his right arm in grenade attack but Villa is decisively defeated.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- She Used to be the Slowest Girl in Town - Ada Jones & Will Robbins
- Chinatown, My Chinatown - Prince's Orchestra