Wednesday 23 June 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dennis Price .
All for Love, directed by Lee Friedlander, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1915 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Dennis Price: Twyford, England -- Actor (Adventurers, Millionairess).
- Zeb Turner, country-rock performer (Chew Tobacco Rag)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- By the Waters of Minnetonka - Alice Nielsen
- In the Land of Love with the Song Birds - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Serenade: Spanish Dance No. 2 - Pablo Casals