Saturday 19 June 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 19, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Red Adair and Pat Buttram.
When Knights Were Bold, directed by Jack Raymond, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 June 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1915 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Red Adair: Celebrity.
- Pat Buttram: American actor (Haney - Green Acres), dies of kidney failure at 78 (born 1915).
- Julius Schwartz: American comic book and science fiction editor (Born 1915).
- Sergey Ivanovich Taneyev: Russian Composer (Oresteia), dies at 58.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Alma Gluck
- Homer Rodeheaver - Brighten the Corner Where You Are