Tuesday 1 June 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 1, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Randolph and Judith Wright.
The Captive, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 June 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 1 June 1915 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
- John Randolph: NYC, New York -- Actor (King Kong, Lucan, Lucas Tanner, Angie).
- Judith Wright: Poet.
- Johnny Bond: Country Singer.
- 1st Zeppelin air raid over England
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- She Used to be the Slowest Girl in Town - Ada Jones & Will Robbins
- Chinatown, My Chinatown - Prince's Orchestra