Saturday 5 June 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 5, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alfred Kazin and Lancelot Ware.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 June 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1915 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
Famous Birthdays:05 June
- Brzeska: Sculptor.
- 47th Belmont: George Byrne aboard The Finn wins in 2:18.6
- Denmark amends its constitution to allow women's suffrage.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- She Used to be the Slowest Girl in Town - Ada Jones & Will Robbins
- Chinatown, My Chinatown - Prince's Orchestra