Tuesday 22 June 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cornelius Warmerdam and Dolf van der Linden.
The Dictator, directed by Oscar Eagle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Michael O'Halloran by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1915 ?
- Cornelius Warmerdam: American track and field champion, a world record holding pole vaulter.
- Dolf van der Linden: Dutch conductor and composer (d. 1999).
- BMT, then Brooklyn Rapid Transit, begins subway service
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Homer Rodeheaver - Brighten the Corner Where You Are
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Alma Gluck
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?