Monday 10 June 1929US date format: 6/10/1929, UK date format: 10/6/1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 10, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harald Juhnke and Jim McDivitt.
High Voltage, directed by Howard Higgin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 June 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1929!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1929 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Harald Juhnke: German actor, comedian and entertainer, well-known.
- Jim McDivitt
- EO Wilson
- E O Wilson: American biologist.
- Tina Jolas: French translator and ethnologist.
- Dan Kater: American television executive, a Vice President and General Manager of Modern Satellite Network in 1982.
- James McDivitt: American astronaut, pilot of Gemini 4 when Edward White performed a two-minute space walk 6/03/1965.
- James McDivitt in Chicago: Illinois, USA; Brigadier General US Air Force/astronaut (Gemini 4, Apollo 9).
- Lyudmila Zykina: Russian folk singer of.
- James Mc: Chicago Military man.
- E Wilson: American biologist author and academic.
- Ian Sinclair: Australian politician, known as a tough-minded pol.
- Vasile Herman: Composer.
- Ian McCahon Sinclair: Australian politician.
- Helene Smith: French psychic (Born 1861).