Wednesday 5 June 1929
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Denis Coe .
Nosferatu, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while Roper's Row by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1929!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 5 June 1929 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Denis Coe: English soldier educator and politician (d. 2015).
- Ramsey MacDonald forms minority Labour government in Britain
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?