Tuesday 10 September 1929US date format: 9/10/1929, UK date format: 10/9/1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 10, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arnold Palmer and Mike O'Callaghan.
Diary of a Lost Girl, directed by Georg Wilhelm Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 September 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1929!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1929 ?
- Arnold Palmer: American champion golfer, businessman and TV commercial pitchman.
- Mike O'Callaghan: American politician, 23rd Governor of Nevada.
- Michel Belanger: Canadian businessman and banker (d. 1997).
- Lasha : American jazz alto saxophonist, flautist, and clarinetist.
- Akio Yashiro: Composer.
- John Golding: English historian scholar and curator (d. 2012).
- Tommy Leonetti: American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1979).
- Michel Bélanger: Canadian businessman and banker (d. 1997).
- Pentti Siimes [Pentti Kalevi Siimes]: Helsinki, Finland.