Tuesday 24 September 1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George McNicol and Edward M Lawson.
The Great Divide, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1929!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1929 ?
- George McNicol: Principal (Aberdeen University).
- Edward M Lawson: Canadian politician.
- John Carter: American jazz clarinet, saxophone, and flute player.
- Prince Mahidol: of the Kingdom of Thailand (Born 1892).
- Lt James H Doolittle guides a Consolidated N-Y-2 Biplane over Mitchell Field in New York in 1st all-instrument flight
- Yanks Tom Zachary ends season 12-0
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 24 September 1929
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?