Saturday 11 February 1956
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 11, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Didier Lockwood and Kathleen Beller in Queens.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Des gens sans importance, directed by Henri Verneuil, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Search For Bridey Murphy by Morey Bernstein was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 February 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1956 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Didier Lockwood: French jazz musician, he was born into a talented family.
- Robert Lanza: Scientist.
- Kathleen Beller in Queens: New York, USA; actress (Fort Apache the Bronx, Touched).
- HR : American singer and guitarist (Bad Brains).
- Catherine Hickland: American actress and singer.
- British spies Guy Burgess and Donald Maclean resurface in the Soviet Union after being missing for 5 years.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?