Saturday 11 October 1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 11, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Claire Mafféi and Art Blakey.
The Sentimental Bloke, directed by Raymond Longford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 October 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1919 ?
- Claire Mafféi
- Art Blakey: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania -- Drummer (Billy Eckstine Band, Jazz Messengers).
- Kader Firoud
- Jean Vander Pyl: American voice actress (d. 1999).
- Jean Pyl: American actress (d. 1999).
- 1st transcontinental air race ends
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Put Up the Kitchen Stove - Cal Stewart & Ada Jones
- Take Your Girlie to the Movies (If You Can't Make Love At Home) - Irving Kaufman