Tuesday 12 August 1930US date format: 8/12/1930, UK date format: 12/8/1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 12, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Soros and Ronald James Herron.
Animal Crackers, directed by Victor Heerman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Betty Boop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 August 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 August 1930!
Which were the important events of 12 August 1930 ?
- George Soros: Hungarian-American businessman and...
- William O'Neill: Politician.
- Ronald James Herron: Architect.
- Kanagaratnam Sriskandan: Sri Lankan engineer and civil servant...
- Jacques Tits: Belgian-French mathematician and...
- Turkish troops move into Persia to fight Kurdish insurgents.