Monday 25 August 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ariana CE Amsberg and Graham Javis.
Animal Crackers, directed by Victor Heerman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 August 1930!
Which were the important events of 25 August 1930 ?
- Roman festivals - Opiconsivia held in honor of Ops.
- RC Saints - Genesius of Arles, Saint Louis IX of France, Saint Joseph Calasanz
- Uruguay - National Day (independence from Brazil in 1825).
- Philippines - National Heroes' Day.
- Ariana CE Amsberg: Dutch publicist / actress (Aside, Sekstant).
- Graham Javis: Toronto, Ontario -- Actor (Charlie-Mary Hartman).
- Page Johnson in West Virginia: USA; actress (Passages from Finnegan's Wake).
- Sean Connery: Scottish actor and film icon for the role of agent 007 in the "James Bond" series.
- Bruce Allpress: New Zealand actor.
- György Enyedi: Hungarian economist and geographer (d. 2012)
- Graham Jarvis: Canadian-American actor (d. 2003)
- Crispin Tickell: English academic and diplomat British Permanent Representative to the United Nations
- Frankie Campbell: American Boxer (Born 1904).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 August 1930
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?