Monday 25 August 1930US date format: 8/25/1930, UK date format: 25/8/1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on August 25, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sean Connery and Robert Abirached.
Big Boy, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Betty Boop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 August 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 August 1930!
Which were the important events of 25 August 1930 ?
- Roman festivals - Opiconsivia held in honor of Ops.
- RC Saints - Genesius of Arles, Saint Louis IX of France, Saint Joseph Calasanz
- Uruguay - National Day (independence from Brazil in 1825).
- Philippines - National Heroes' Day.
- Sean Connery: Scottish actor and film icon for the role of agent 007 in the "James Bond" series.
- Robert Abirached
- Page Johnson in West Virginia: USA; actress (Passages from Finnegan's Wake).
- Bruce Allpress: New Zealand actor.
- Ariana CE Amsberg: Dutch publicist / actress (Aside, Sekstant).
- Graham Jarvis: Canadian-American actor (d. 2003).
- Crispin Tickell: English academic and diplomat British Permanent Representative to the United Nations.
- György Enyedi: Hungarian economist and geographer (d. 2012).
- Graham Javis: Toronto, Ontario -- Actor (Charlie-Mary Hartman).
- Frankie Campbell: American Boxer (Born 1904).