Friday 22 August 1930US date format: 8/22/1930, UK date format: 22/8/1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 22, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giani Esposito and Edwin Deveny.
Animal Crackers, directed by Victor Heerman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Betty Boop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 August 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 August 1930!
Which were the important events of 22 August 1930 ?
- RC feasts - Mary queen of angels
- Giani Esposito
- Edwin Deveny: American pianist with powerful technique, clarity and range.
- Princess Margaret: of Connaught (Born 1882).
- Gilmar: Brazilian football player.
- Esposito : Belgian film actor of Italian descent.
- Gylmar Neves: Brazilian footballer (d. 2013).