Sunday 10 August 1930US date format: 8/10/1930, UK date format: 10/8/1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 10, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Parizeau and Saeedi Sirjani.
Animal Crackers, directed by Victor Heerman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Betty Boop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 August 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1930 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan