Sunday 5 February 1939
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 5, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jane Bryant Quinn and Jane Bryant Quinn.
Stagecoach, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Vine Street.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 February 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1939!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1939 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Jane Bryant Quinn: Journalist.
- Jane Bryant Quinn: American journalist.
- Brian Luckhurst: English cricketer (d. 2005).
- Generalisimo Francisco Franco becomes the 68th ''Caudillo de Espana'', or Leader of Spain.