Saturday 13 April 1940US date format: 4/13/1940, UK date format: 13/4/1940
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 13, 1940). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include J M G Le Clézio and Vladimir Cosma.
Two Girls on Broadway, directed by S. Sylvan Simon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
On TV people were watching NBC News (1940 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1940
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1940!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1940 ?
- J M G Le Clézio
- Vladimir Cosma: Romanian composer and conductor.
- Max Mosley: English race car driver and engineer...
- JMG Le Clezio: French novelist, Nobel laureate in...
- Jean-Marie Le Clézio: French author and professor.
- Jean Le Clezio: France Writer.
- Michael Herr: Journalist.
- Lester Chambers: American singer-songwriter (The Chambers...
- J Le Clézio: French author and academic Nobel Prize...
- Jim McNab: Scottish footballer (d. 2006).
- Mike Beuttler: Egyptian-English race car driver (d....
- J. M. G. Le Clezio: Writer.
- Lester Chambers in Flora: Mississippi, USA; vocalist (Chambers...
- 2nd battle of Narvik-8 German destroyers, destroyed
- Cornelious Warmerdam becomes the first man to pole vault 15 feet, Berkeley, California.
- Stanley Cup: New York Rangers beat Toronto Maple Leafs, 4 games to 2.
- The New York Rangers win the Stanley Cup. It would be another 54 years before their next win.