Monday 13 February 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Hook and Liam Brady.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to The Great Pretender by The Platters.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Jumping for Joy, directed by John Paddy Carstairs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Family Of Man by Edward Steichen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1956 ?
- Peter Hook: English singer and bass player (Joy Division New Order Freebass Revenge and Monaco).
- Liam Brady: Irish footballer and manager.
- Olivier Brandicourt
- Richard Eden: Actor (Brick-Santa Barbara, Solar Crisis, Robocop).
- Alia: Princess Alia bint Al Hussein of Jordan.
- Princess Alia bint Al Hussein: Jordanian Royal Family member.
- Yiannis Kouros: Greek-Australian runner.
- Jan ?ukasiewicz: Polish mathematician (Born 1878).
- KYW-AM in Philadelphia Penn gives calls to WTAM (now WWWE) Cleveland
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?