Wednesday 13 October 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Hague and Laraine Day.
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 October 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1920 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
- Albert Hague: German-born American actor and songwriter (Born 1920).
- Laraine Day: American actress and a former Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer contract star.
- Lloyd Smith: Milwaukee EXecutives.
- World Series celebration in Wade Park brings out 50,000+ Clevelanders
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Margie - Gene Rodemich & His Orchestra
- The Swan - Pablo Casals
- Tell Me, Little Gypsy - John Steel
- Kismet - Isham Jones & His Orchestra