Monday 13 October 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include François Missoffe and Franéois Missoffe.
Little Bo Peep, directed by Not specifed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 October 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1919 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
- François Missoffe: French industrialist and politician, the French ambassador to Japan from 1964-1966, and the Minister of Youth and Sports until the time of the 1968 Paris uprising.
- Franéois Missoffe: Toulon Politician.
- R Kanagasuntheram: Sri Lankan zoologist and academic (d. 2010).
- Race riot at Elaine Arkansas.
- The Convention relating to the Regulation of Aerial Navigation is signed.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet Hawaiian Moonlight - Vivian Holt & Lillian Rosedale
- My Swanee Home - Vivian Holt & Lillian Rosedale
- I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra